This article deals with helping you to study and determine the THREAD ID information for various products.
Take a look at the photos below that have ID descriptions on & with them.
- IBC = Intermediate Bulk Container, also referred to as; Pontoon, Palleton, Pod or, TOTE, U.N Std Dimensions: 1200mm high x 100cm W x 120cm deep. weight 60 to 65kg.
- The cage is a light gauge galvanised tube steel. Bladder is made of 3mm HDPE = High Density Polyethylene.
- The expected life is 16 to 20 years outside before crazing, (UV oxygenation), which hardens & destroys the plastic.
- **NONE are designated POTABLE (for drinking water).
- ‘Food Grade’ does NOT mean Potable.
- Clean Food grade IBC’s are ok for water transportation.